Subject: Modo 701 معرفی شد.
From: "https://www.circletc.com/"

CIRCLE TRAINING CENTER 
کد : 5526-5317      تاریخ انتشار : ۱۳۹۱ يکشنبه ۲۷ اسفند تعداد بازدید :
5977 

اخبار سایت 

Modo 701 معرفی شد. 
نسخه 701 نرم افزار قدرتمند Modo توسط دو کمپانی بزرگ Foundry و Luxology
به تازگی معرفی شد. 

 

نسخه 701  نرم افزار قدرتمند Modo توسط دو کمپانی بزرگ Foundry  و
Luxology به تازگی معرفی شد. مهمترین ویژگی های این نرم افزار قدرتمند
عبارتند از:

•  Procedural particle engine with an easy to use preset workflow
•  Audio playback and sound channel modifier
•  Schematic improvements, reducing scene graph complexity
•  Dedicated dynamics simulation layer, significantly improving
performance
•  Simplified complexity of materials and layered shaders
•  Large scene performance improvements by as much as 175x
•  Preview render synchronization improvements, over 50x faster in
large scenes
•  New Python interpreter making Python execution many times faster
•  Unlimited network rendering
•  Soon to be released LINUX operating system support